Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Ahoy Matey.....

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Ahoy Matey..... Empty Ahoy Matey.....

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:45 pm

So I had been working on Monthly goals and was doing pretty good and then Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag happened. lol I really enjoyed the heck out of this game and with some advice from @Malagizmo and some assistance (quite a bit) from @Plinking22 I was able to knock off everything but the MP stuff. I'm currently sitting at level 48 I believe it was (you need to get to 55) and I've been playing daily so if anyone sees me online and would like to give it a go, the more the merrier I always say! I've got 2 achievements for the base game completion. After I obtain those I will be putting this one on the back burner for a DLC purchase at a later day. (probably if it goes on sale at some point)

I've also jumped into Life Is Strange and I've been following a walkthrough but I think this one is one I would've enjoyed had I just played the game instead of following a walkthrough. It's been a good story although I believe episode 4 ramped things up a bit. I won't go into detail because some of you might not have played it yet. It's a good one though.

I also continue to work on NHL 15, I've only a couple of achievements left but they're more luck based than anything else. I do have a friend I plan on working on a tough HUT achievement but that all depends on if I get to that I don't give a crap moment. I have 4 remaining achievements so we'll see.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has Battleblock Theater and wants to give that a go? The early levels aren't so bad but once you get to the end levels, it can become quite annoying.

Other than that, I've been playing Sniper Elite 3 with @JohnPicklewilly and it's been a blast. I'm really enjoying it. We've completed the co-op campaign and have gone back to get all the collectables. Once we're done with that, it'll be the hardest difficulty we'll attempt followed by DLC. I believe there are some MP achievements so if anyone has this and wants to boost, let us know.

Gonna wrap this up for now but I think I'm going to attempt to update this more often. Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm