Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

[10-8-2018] - Dungeon Siege III Starting at 9pm Eastern.

[10-19-2018] - Gears of War: Judgement Starting at 9pm Eastern.

Crysis 2 Server Closing in October, anyone have and/or want to boost this one?

kbeau73
    Delta-One

Crysis 2 Server Closing in October, anyone have and/or want to boost this one?

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Just seeing how many people out there have this game and/or would like to boost it.

CIC Officer

Re: Crysis 2 Server Closing in October, anyone have and/or want to boost this one?

Post by mrtnmitchell on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:53 am

Did you find people for this one yet? I think you need like 6 or more if I remember
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Re: Crysis 2 Server Closing in October, anyone have and/or want to boost this one?

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:00 pm

@mrtnmitchell wrote:Did you find people for this one yet? I think you need like 6 or more if I remember

Nope, I haven't really put in much effort. Might try to join a session or two just to knock off some of the MP achievements.

CIC Officer

Post by mrtnmitchell on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:10 am

If you throw up some Friday or Monday sessions I still have the game and will help you out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 am