Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

[10-8-2018] - Dungeon Siege III Starting at 9pm Eastern.

[10-19-2018] - Gears of War: Judgement Starting at 9pm Eastern.

October Monday Night Gaming Nights (Vote Now) :)

Poll

What game should CGC play on Monday evenings in October?

[ 1 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    33% [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

October Monday Night Gaming Nights (Vote Now) :)

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:45 am

In October we'll be going back to the Games With Gold Evening (Monday Nights at 9pm Eastern) and it's time to figure out which we would like to start with. As a side question, should we make extend this into Friday nights as well? I feel like we'd get a lot more accomplished and since my plan is to change games every month, this would give us at least 16 hours a month to work on knocking off any MP achievements.

I will also go back to using the Google sheets for tracking purposes. That way we know who needs what achievement.

Looking forward to Monday evening.

Ideally limiting ourselves to 2 votes would be best as to pinpoint what game we'd all want to play.

Last edited by kbeau73 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Delta-One

Re: October Monday Night Gaming Nights (Vote Now) :)

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:01 am

Here's my breakdown -

Forza Horizon doesn't seem too tough to play or boost. There are some free roam challenges MP Walkthrough Link

Halo: Reach I'm really unsure about. Looks like there are some achievements that wouldn't be too tough and then some other Score based ones.

Dirt 3 could definitely be fun but some of the achievements look like they require 4 people. If we don't have 4 people this one probably wouldn't make sense.

Dungeon Siege III is one of my favorite ones, the game was pretty easy to understand and was tough at times but most of the achievements can be obtained rather easily. If we're boosting I can get you all the characters to level 20 but in turn would need someone else to host and return the favor. Basically I have a save at level 19 which means I invite you all, level up and you all get the achievement for whatever character you are using. Rinse and repeat while choosing a different character. Same thing with the game ending I believe.

Livelock I just threw this one in there since it's a current GWG. From what I've played it seems like it would be fun to play as a group and I believe we'd need 2-4 players total.

Rocket League would be a fun one and might get us some more peeps to play with. I believe this game is boostable but it's also a lot of fun to play legit.

If there are any other games you might think of, please feel free to mention them.

Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:01 am

Looks like 3 people voted so if it hasn't changed by the end of the day, we're going with Dungeon Siege III on Monday nights and Rocket League on Friday nights starting next week. I'll wait to change the ticker until later this evening.

CIC Officer

Post by mrtnmitchell on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:23 am

Do enough people have rocket league to do it that's my biggest concern.
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:25 pm

@mrtnmitchell wrote:Do enough people have rocket league to do it that's my biggest concern.

I have it on PC and Xbox.

kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:47 pm

@JohnPicklewilly wrote:
    @mrtnmitchell wrote:Do enough people have rocket league to do it that's my biggest concern.

I could be wrong but you can play 2 v 2 in Rocket League so if JPW, Me, Mitch and Iceman show we'll be good. I also know that Freaky and Malagizmo own it so perhaps they'd play but who knows.

Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:01 pm

@kbeau73 wrote:
    @JohnPicklewilly wrote:

I could be wrong but you can play 2 v 2 in Rocket League so if JPW, Me, Mitch and Iceman show we'll be good. I also know that Freaky and Malagizmo own it so perhaps they'd play but who knows.

I have just played RL when it was on the free weekend quite sometime ago but willing to purchase if when needed.
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:19 am

The Friday next night group decided to continue working on Gears of War: Judgement for October. Monday nights will be Dungeon Siege III. New games will be chosen for November.

Also, a few of us will be working on Evolve on Tuesday evenings.

CIC Officer

Post by Malagizmo on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Still here, always lurking, although it is harder now that this site is blocked at work. I abstained from this vote because none of these really jumped out at me, but I'm more than happy to help with Rocket League when the time comes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:35 pm