Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Dungeon Siege III on Monday & Friday evenings at 9pm Eastern.

Dungeon Siege III [11-2-2018] 9pm Eastern

kbeau73
    Delta-One

Dungeon Siege III [11-2-2018] 9pm Eastern

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:51 am

Session Focus:

We will continue to work through the campaign on the save file of @mrtnmitchell Looking at the walkthrough on TA it appears we are pretty close to the end of the game.

There are 5 remaining quests / side quests.
    Selling 100k worth of stuff
    Forcing Jeyne to flee before defeating her handmaids
    Beating the game with all the different characters
    Completing all the quests the Royalists give us
    Having Rare quality items equipped. (can get them from a vendor after fighting Jeyne in the spire)
    Maximum influence (Choose You're Lying, I don't believe her and No, I won't) This may or may NOT unlock as we haven't really followed a walkthrough by making the right conversation choices.

There are a couple of pretty big boss fights but shouldn't be too tough. Looking forward to the Hardcore playthrough. :p

Attending:
    @kbeau73

CIC Officer

Re: Dungeon Siege III [11-2-2018] 9pm Eastern

Post by mrtnmitchell on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Well once we are done we will do the hardcore run and get the achievement maximum influence on it if we dont get it this time.
    mrtnmitchell
    CIC Officer

Post by mrtnmitchell on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Also we should try the TA solution for selling the stuff since it says it must be done in one session so think we should try that tonight also. Its sounds easy.
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:28 pm

@mrtnmitchell wrote:Well once we are done we will do the hardcore run and get the achievement maximum influence on it if we dont get it this time.

Yeah, when we do the hardcore run we'll likely have to follow the walkthrough as to make sure we make the correct conversation choices. I don't know why but I suspect we'll get the achievement on this playthrough.

Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:29 pm

@mrtnmitchell wrote:Also we should try the TA solution for selling the stuff since it says it must be done in one session so think we should try that tonight also. Its sounds easy.

Yeah, when it states there is no turning back that is where we sell everything. If we don't get it, we buy some back and then sell it again. My guess is that it's not going to take too long to get considering as of last night we had 140k on us. Smile

Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 am

Ok, Maximum influence achievement we will go for in the hardcore playthrough. I'll have to do some research and/or follow the walkthrough closer as to make the right conversation choices.

Last night Mitch and I basically got through the tunnels, picked up 2 side missions we were missing and found a big elephant looking thing that basically killed you with one shot. lol Needless to say we're on pace for all of the original achievements I posted above except for the Max Influence.

We also completed all the quests for the Royalists which we'll see if Mitch has a save we can quickly use to get Dudette and CallSign the achievements for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 am