• Reply to topic

Dungeon Siege III [11-12-2018] 9pm Eastern

kbeau73
kbeau73
Delta-One

Dungeon Siege III [11-12-2018] 9pm Eastern

Post by kbeau73 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:15 am

Session Focus:
So with the help of @mrtnmitchell last night we were able to knock off the entire DLC playing on casual. The DLC isn't overly tough so it's easily completed. While I don't want to play through the entire DLC again, I'd be willing to help anyone that needed help on any of the boss fights.

Tonight's session will be mostly a mop up session of sorts. I know both CallSign and Dudette need storyline achievements as well as the hardcore run so we'll attempt to knock out as many of them as possible tonight. If we get all the non-storyline achievements done, we can start a casual speed run in an attempt to knock off any of the story based achievements.

Achievement needs:
Worthy of Legend (Hardcore playthrough) - CallSign & Dudette
Maximum Charisma (Full influence) - Dudette
Moment of Solace (Force Jeyne to flee before defeating her handmaids.) - CallSign & Dudette
Fiery Judgement (Campaign completion with Anjali) - Dudette
Show Off (all Blue or better gear) - CallSign
Helping Hand (Empowered ability) - CallSign & Dudette
Royalist Ally (Royalist Missions) - CallSign & Dudette
Maximum Bro Fist (Reinhart and Lucas Boss fight) - CallSign & Dudette
I Could Do This Blindfolded (Starting Gear) - CallSign
Rajani's Rival (beat Rajani without healing) - CallSign & Dudette
Guardian of Ehb (Campaign completion with Lucas) - CallSign & Dudette
Two Girls, One Boss (Katarina and Anjali Boss fight) - CallSign & Dudette
Aspire to Victory (You stormed the Spire and defeated Jeyne Kassynder.) - Dudette
Enduring Champion (took 100k damage) - Dudette
Liberator (Free All Prisoners in the Spire) - CallSign & Dudette
We Are Legion (You have gathered a full party of Legion descendants) - Dudette
Circle of Friends (You achieved at least one level of influence with all three of your companions.) - Dudette
Through the Murky Mire (You survived a journey through the Eastern Swamp.) - Dudette
Trial By Fire (You defeated the archon, Rajani.) - Dudette
Long Live The Queen (You broke the siege of Glitterdelve and saved Queen Roslyn.) - CallSign & Dudette
Legion Caretaker (You decided that Gunderic Manor should remain in Legion hands.) - CallSign

In summary,
1. I can load my end boss save with Katarina, Anjali (Dudette), Lucas (CallSign) and Reinhart (mrtnmitchell). This will unlock the hardcore, achievements as well as the specific charaters for you guys.  
2. Mitch has a save for the Max influence & Jeyne.
3. I have a save prior to Rajani
4. I believe after this we should attempt to start a casual playthrough and basically mow through everything for the story specific achievements.

I believe this may be the last session for Dungeon Siege III unless we have issues this evening depending on how many attempts we have to make.

Attending:
@kbeau73

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:50 pm