Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

Check out our Discord server here: CGC Discord Server

Aegis Wing Community Events, Monday and Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Next Game - Weekly Sessions.. Vote here!!!

Poll

Which game do you think CGC should work on next?

[ 5 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 6 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 

Total Votes: 30
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Next Game - Weekly Sessions.. Vote here!!!

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 am

Well, it's that time again... time to suggest and/or vote for the next game we'll be working on. I've talked to a couple of peeps already and it looks like we're headed towards Minecraft but I wanted to do this the right way so it would give you all a chance to suggest some games.

From this point on, games that receive votes will stay on the ballot for when we move on. I'm not remembering which games received votes last month so we'll move forward from this point on. Vote for as many titles as you are interested in working on. I'll start the list but will add to it as more people suggest games.

Delta-One

Re: Next Game - Weekly Sessions.. Vote here!!!

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 am

I was going to throw Hawken up there too as it's a quicker completion. Smile

I think I'll save that for next month.

Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:15 am

Also, the nice thing about Aegis Wing is that A. It's free and B. It's a 2-3 completion. Smile

Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm

I did my CGC duty by voting.
    mrtnmitchell
    mrtnmitchell
    CIC Officer

Post by mrtnmitchell on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Did my duty and voted lol. I'm good with any but dont own aegis wings
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:00 am

@mrtnmitchell wrote:Did my duty and voted lol. I'm good with any but dont own aegis wings

It's free a available to download Smile

Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:13 am

I know there is still time to vote but I'm calling an audible, Minecraft even though it got less votes will be our next game. @JohnPicklewilly is renting a realm and rather than waste that opportunity, I feel we should jump on that.

After finishing off Minecraft we will follow the games by popularity vote so Halo 3 would be next, followed by Aegis Wing, Battlefield 1 & Gears of War: Judgement. Anything with under 4 votes will be added to the next vote whenever that might be.

We will start this on Monday the 19th. Sessions will be on Monday and Friday evenings. I will likely be on more often so if anyone else is on, feel free to join me. When we get to Halo, we will focus on the Meta game achievements for scoring in missions. When we've completed all campaign stuff, we'll move onto boosting the MP stuff and/or playing it legit like.

Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am

I actually have all the games in various stages of completion so I'm looking forward on working on them.
    Excellent choices everyone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 pm