Check out our Discord server here: CGC Discord Server

Aegis Wing Community Events, Monday and Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Upcoming Community Event Game

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Upcoming Community Event Game

Post by kbeau73 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:19 pm

So I haven't really had a chance to update the site and I do apologize for that but I've been very, very busy lately. And with the holiday season, that makes it much, much more tough.

I had planned on starting up Aegis Wing (should be a very short run) next week but with Christmas and New Years and all that, I think it's best if we wait. I will be helping with whoever needs any achievements in Minecraft between now and then. If no on really needs anything, we can just move on but I believe @mrtnmitchell still needs some achievements but Minecraft isn't cooperating. I also believe CallSign IceMan needs some too but like most of us, we're all pretty busy.

I believe I'll be on most evenings but my gaming time may change as I have to get up earlier in the morning so the late nights aren't working out so well. Razz

Looking forward to getting the sessions going again. We're on the home stretch.

Also, we'll be jumping into Halo 3 after Aegis Wing.

CIC Officer

Re: Upcoming Community Event Game

Post by mrtnmitchell on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Will be nice to play a short easy completion for a change. LOL
    CallSign IceMan
    CallSign IceMan
    Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:15 pm

kbeau73 speaks the truth as I do need multiple Minecraft Xbox One version achievements.
    I agree that it is a good idea to take a Christmas break & regroup in the New Year.
    However, please let me know if I can help anyone in the meantime.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 am

I don't know that we're actually taking a break but due to everyone being busy, we'll just stick in a holding pattern until after the New Year. I can certainly help with any achievements that anyone needs. Last night I was able to unlock the achievements for the cats and panda update so I've completed this game for the 100th time. Razz

Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:55 pm

I apologize.

Sent from Topic'it App
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:11 pm

No need to apologize, I just didn't want anyone thinking I wasn't going to be online this evening. I'm willing to play anything and/or help people that might need it in Minecraft. If not, I'll just go ahead and play some random single player game. :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:50 pm