Another completion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another completion...

So last night I finished up playing Prototype 2 and while it was good to complete it, I'll miss running up the side of a building and jumping like 25 stories in the air. Now that I think of it, this game was a mix of Crackdown and Saints Row 4.

Having finished this one off, it allowed me to start playing DreamWorks Super Kartz or something like that. It's ok but there is something missing. I was playing with Trevor so I was pretty easily beating him. I did have some issues with the AI at the beginning but that was more or less because I had no clue what I was really doing. This is going to be a game I play with Trevor but not something that I'm going to attempt to rush through because to be honest, I just received this one so it's not a huge priority.

Now comes the problem of trying to figure out what to play next. Ideally I'd love to specifically work on a game but I tend to have a hard time figuring out what I should be playing. I thought about starting up Dark Souls 2 but I didn't feel like punishing myself this soon after completing the first one. Don't get me wrong, I'm eager to start but if it's anything like the first one, it'll take me some time to complete. I'd much rather knock off a couple of easy ones first. I even thought about using Random.org to pick 5 games and then just stick to those games but I don't have that kind of dedication and persistance.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum