Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Life Is Strange or The Butterfly Effect

FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Life Is Strange or The Butterfly Effect Empty Life Is Strange or The Butterfly Effect

Post by FreakyRO Wed May 18, 2016 3:30 pm

So I finished up The Butterfly Effect Life Is Strange this week. It's not a very difficult game. The game is there more to tell a story than to actually be a game. Very similar to The Walking Dead series or any other Telltale game. Just like The Walking Dead, I highly enjoyed this game, BUT there are exactly two things/events that happen towards the end of episode 4 and 5 that seem a little bit of a cop out to me.

The first one is the reveal of the villain.
    Spoiler alert:

The second is the mother effing cop out of an ending. Let me just say that if you have seen The Butterfly Effect, starring Ashton Kutcher, then you know the ending to this game as well; although, you can choose between a selfish and a selfless ending. Not much else to say about it. Easy completion, great story, lazy ending. All in all I give it two senior proms and a rave in the woods.

"Every picture is of you when you were younger." - Mitch Hedberg

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm