Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Clicker Heroes

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Clicker Heroes Empty Clicker Heroes

Post by kbeau73 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:05 pm

So, as part of my most recent bean dive (to which I don't think I'm ever going to end it) I played a game called "Clicker Heroes". It was pretty easy to pick up but a bit more complicated to master. I've enjoyed playing it but I'm starting to feel like I did when I played "Everquest or Ever-crack" as it had been called. I will most likely continue playing it but more on a "log in and make you moves" kind of way. I've only got 4 achievements left but there is really only 1 that I'm not sure I'll ever accomplish.

Has anyone played this and what were your thoughts?
    CompleteKurisu
    CompleteKurisu

Clicker Heroes Empty Re: Clicker Heroes

Post by CompleteKurisu Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Clicker Heroes is the crystal meth of FTP Xbox gaming. At least it is for me. It is brain rotting and soul deadening, and it is addictive. One has to be obsessed with repetitions like I tend to be to get much out of it. I made it past level 5.000, and still it keeps calling me back. In any case, I find some comfort in the mindless grind it offers. To me, it is relaxing and stress free. I just have to mute the game itself and put on some Pink Floyd instead. :-)
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 am

Pink Floyd . . . excellent choice!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 am