Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

You know you have a problem when...

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

You know you have a problem when... Empty You know you have a problem when...

Post by kbeau73 Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 pm

How's that for a catchy tagline? In all seriousness I found myself at a strange point yesterday. Last Thursday at work I hurt my back and basically have been pretty immobile since Friday after work. Anyway, long story short... on Sunday when I was looking for something to play, I couldn't really come up with anything and that is sad because I've got over 150 games that need to be completed or as close to it as possible. I ended up playing some Gears 2 to experiement with the X1 backwards compatibility then moved onto DreamWorks Super Kartz and it's fun but way too repetitive. I'll be happy to finish this one off. Unfortunately it was early in the day so most people weren't online but I somewhat expected that anyway.

So it got me to thinking about my gaming goals and the games I'd like to play. I'm thinking this Teeny Weeny To-Do List challenge may give me some direction. I think each month I'll just focus on those specific games. Chances are I won't be able to complete them but if I can get the games to 50%, I'll consider it a win. For June we're looking at Vancouver 2010, Destiny, Turok, Dead Rising and Baja:Edge of Control. This is of course when I'm not playing MP or Co-Op with anyone because in my mind, that takes priority. Smile

Hopefully we will be able to get some more people some achievements this evening but only time will tell!
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

You know you have a problem when... Empty Re: You know you have a problem when...

Post by Plinking22 Mon May 23, 2016 7:27 pm

and if you get really really bored we could work (GRIND) on Mortal Combat or The Darkness
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

You know you have a problem when... Empty Re: You know you have a problem when...

Post by kbeau73 Tue May 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Rob K9 wrote:and if you get really really bored we could work (GRIND) on Mortal Combat or The Darkness

You know, I didn't even see this message until just now. It's funny that we talked about it last night and I didn't even know you replied to this. :p

We could definitely grind some or both of those. I have to help Mitch with something but it shouldn't take long so look for me after 8pm or so. Smile
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

Post by Plinking22 Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm

will do !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 am