Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning*

Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning* Empty Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning*

Post by Plinking22 Thu May 26, 2016 5:46 pm

I was playing GoW2 on the X1, later in the day I was playing it on the 360 and this forced a cloud save re-sync. No big deal, I see this often. When checking my stats I noticed some had been reset - yep I'm level 1 and have 0/8 on Annex. I then checked on the X1 and they were reset there as well. I'm afraid this problem may apply to other games as well so from now on I won't be flipping back and forth between the two platforms. Beware !

Last edited by Rob K9 on Sun May 29, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning* Empty Re: Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning*

Post by kbeau73 Thu May 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Whoa, that totally stinks! I'll be following suite then! Only games I'm not afraid of losing stats will be played on the X1
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning* Empty Re: Backwards Compatablity - Cloud Saves *Warning*

Post by JohnPicklewilly Fri May 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Yikes!  affraid Thanks for the heads up! I'm sorry that you lost your stats.

The only backward compatible game I've played is the game I'm currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown. There is only one stat that feeds an achievement. If that one got reset it wouldn't be troublesome. I still have three more play-throughs and venture to say I will still get the achievement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content