Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Free stuff this week for E3

FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Free stuff this week for E3 Empty Free stuff this week for E3

Post by FreakyRO Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Don't forget to download the free stuff for the week. I think they're only free for this week, but maybe you can keep them after.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    General Raam on Killer Instinct
    First level of Doom
    Minecraft friendly update
    Limbo (think this is permanently free)
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Free stuff this week for E3 Empty Re: Free stuff this week for E3

Post by kbeau73 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:49 pm

I saw that Raam was free but wasn't sure if it was just for this week or not. Limbo I believe is free for good. I'll be sure to look them up later on..
    techjedi
    techjedi
    Delta-One

Post by techjedi Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm skipping the stuff that's only free for a limited time -- I won't have time to play it before it's no longer free. Though I was interested in the Halo Wars 2 beta which is available for a week.

Definitely grabbing the Minecraft update though -- when they get around to releasing the Realms stuff I want to see what the deal there is... though I imagine it's the same Realms that are available on PC since they are enabling cross-platform support. The Mac/PC realms are like $8/month (I think unlimited users), whereas Pocket/Win10 edition seems to be some sort of per user cost ($4 for 2 users, $8 for 10 users).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:24 pm