Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

Geek says Howdy

CSGeekSquad
    Ticker

Geek says Howdy Empty Geek says Howdy

Post by CSGeekSquad Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Howdy y'all, I'm CSGeekSquad aka Kevin. I'm a 29 year old achievement hunter from Buda, Texas. I have the same screen name on TA and Achievement Hounds as well. When I'm not gaming I'm playing with my awesome 4 year old daughter, reading and trying to get into a shape that's a little less round. I work nights (CST) so best chance for me to boost is mornings and weekends.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Geek says Howdy Empty Re: Geek says Howdy

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Howdy Geek!

I'm glad you found us!  We are a laid back bunch that likes to chase down achievements, play some co-op and most importantly, have fun doing so.  We get together a few times a week to boost the Gears of War games, Far Cry 2 and sometimes just to hang out and chat while we play different games.  We also have a monthly challenge where we randomly select five of the games you've played but not completed.  We then randomly select one achievement from each of those games.  The challenge is to complete the selected achievement before the end of the month.  It helps us to whittle away at our backlogged games.  We just started the challenge for July.  Feel free to sign up here.

I'll send you a friend request on TA as well as Xbox Live.  I look forward to gaming with you!
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:01 pm

hi and welcome to cgc
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Hey Kevin! You've got an awesome name btw! Looking forward to gaming with you! I also would like to get in a "less round" shape but I'm too lazy! Lol feel free to post your backlog and or games you might be interested in boosting or playing co op
    FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Post by FreakyRO Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey there, Kevin. I'm on the left coast and am off days usually Wednesday thru Friday so I can totally boost during those daytime hours with you.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am

CSGeekSquad wrote:Howdy y'all, I'm CSGeekSquad aka Kevin. I'm a 29 year old achievement hunter from Buda, Texas. I have the same screen name on TA and Achievement Hounds as well. When I'm not gaming I'm playing with my awesome 4 year old daughter, reading and trying to get into a shape that's a little less round. I work nights (CST) so best chance for me to boost is mornings and weekends.

So I hadn't really had a chance to give this a proper reply until now because I'm not a big fan of posting from my iPad or iPhone. Either way, welcome to the club! I recognize your name from AH and it's good to see you over here. While i'm not on in the mornings I am sometimes on during the weekend depending on what is going on so we maybe could work something out.

Welcome aboard and we've got a really good group of people here, hopefully you'll be able to interact with most of us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm