NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

Post by T3ARIN IT UP on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi My name is Mike. 30 Years Old. Lives in Las Vegas. Poker Card Dealer at The Bellagio. Active Achievement Whore. Debating if I should be a completionist or not. Also, have one of the biggest game collections for both 360s and the XBOX one.
T3ARIN IT UP

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

Post by Ms Dudette on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:24 pm

hi. welcome to cgc.
Ms Dudette
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtnmitchell on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Welcome to the group. The more the merrier
mrtnmitchell
CIC Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnPicklewilly on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 am

Howdy Mike! We're a laid back bunch here but we all unlocking those achievements! We get together a couple nights a week to play together and do some boosting. You can find out more about that here. We also have a couple challenges going. You can find out more about them here.

I look forward to gaming with you soon.

JohnPicklewilly
Delta-One

Back to top Go down

Welcome to CGC!

Post by kbeau73 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:52 am

T3ARIN IT UP wrote:Hi My name is Mike. 30 Years Old. Lives in Las Vegas. Poker Card Dealer at The Bellagio. Active Achievement Whore. Debating if I should be a completionist or not. Also, have one of the biggest game collections for both 360s and the XBOX one.

Hey Mike!
My name is Kevin and I'm one of the admins here. We're glad to have you aboard. Right now we've been working on Gears 3 on Friday nights and Red Dead Redemption on Monday nights. @JohnPicklewilly and I will be starting to work on GRAW 2 if you are interested. Might be a good idea to post your backlog to potentially see if you line up with any of our users. I personally have a pretty big backlog myself so I'm sure we at least have a few games in common.

Are you a hockey fan? I only ask because I know next season there will be a professional hockey team in Las Vegas. Kudos for that!

Looking forward to talking / gaming with you.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T3ARIN IT UP on Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Unfortunately, I attempted Gears 3 way back and got reset on 62/65 =( .

I'll be a hockey fan now since I'm a season ticket holder for the "professional" team in Las Vegas.

It should be fun gaming.
T3ARIN IT UP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top