Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

Hi everyone

CMC_Calamity
    Ticker

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by CMC_Calamity Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:09 am

18 year old student from Singapore here, a really small country in Southeast Asia. Used to be a member of this community back in 2014, but life got busy. Don't have an Xbox One yet unfortunately (I'm really poor) but I'm always willing to help boost or just play some co-op in a 360 game if I own it. I personally find my accent really jarring to hear and I tend to speak really quickly, so I do apologize in advance if it's difficult to understand me. Otherwise, looking forward to gaming and interacting with everyone! Very Happy Feel free to add me on TA and on XBL.
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Ms Dudette Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 am

hi there. welcome to cgc
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:50 am

Welcome back!  We get together as a group a couple of nights each week.  On Monday nights we've been boosting Red Dead Redemption.  On Friday nights we've been leveling up our fortifications in Horde in Gears of War 3.  We also have an annual to do list challenge where we randomly select achievements you haven't unlocked in the games you own and you're tasked with completing them in the next twelve months.  It's a great way to whittle away at your backlog.  Although, with a 96% completion rate, backlog is obviously not an issue for you.  Very Happy

Welcome back to the group!  I look forward to gaming with you soon!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:07 am

CMC_Calamity wrote:18 year old student from Singapore here, a really small country in Southeast Asia. Used to be a member of this community back in 2014, but life got busy. Don't have an Xbox One yet unfortunately (I'm really poor) but I'm always willing to help boost or just play some co-op in a 360 game if I own it. I personally find my accent really jarring to hear and I tend to speak really quickly, so I do apologize in advance if it's difficult to understand me. Otherwise, looking forward to gaming and interacting with everyone! Very Happy Feel free to add me on TA and on XBL.

Welcome back man! Didn't you have a different handle back then? I could be confusing you with someone else but I thought it was like Cypher Echo or something along those lines. Either way, welcome back!
    CMC_Calamity
    Ticker

Post by CMC_Calamity Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:47 am

JohnPicklewilly wrote:Welcome back!  We get together as a group a couple of nights each week.  On Monday nights we've been boosting Red Dead Redemption.  On Friday nights we've been leveling up our fortifications in Horde in Gears of War 3.  We also have an annual to do list challenge where we randomly select achievements you haven't unlocked in the games you own and you're tasked with completing them in the next twelve months.  It's a great way to whittle away at your backlog.  Although, with a 96% completion rate, backlog is obviously not an issue for you.  Very Happy

Welcome back to the group!  I look forward to gaming with you soon!

I actually do have a fairly large backlog of about 50 or so games/DLC, I just prefer playing and focusing on completing on 1 or 2 games at a time before starting new ones. I've been thinking of doing a bean dive but haven't gotten around to it just yet.

Unfortunately I don't own either RDR or Gears 3, but I've been thinking of checking out Red Dead, have heard pretty good things about it.

Looking forward to gaming with you too Smile
    CMC_Calamity
    Ticker

Post by CMC_Calamity Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 am

kbeau73 wrote:
    CMC_Calamity wrote:18 year old student from Singapore here, a really small country in Southeast Asia. Used to be a member of this community back in 2014, but life got busy. Don't have an Xbox One yet unfortunately (I'm really poor) but I'm always willing to help boost or just play some co-op in a 360 game if I own it. I personally find my accent really jarring to hear and I tend to speak really quickly, so I do apologize in advance if it's difficult to understand me. Otherwise, looking forward to gaming and interacting with everyone! Very Happy Feel free to add me on TA and on XBL.

Welcome back man! Didn't you have a different handle back then? I could be confusing you with someone else but I thought it was like Cypher Echo or something along those lines. Either way, welcome back!

Yep, that was my old tag back in 2014, glad you remember me! I took part in the Gears boosting sessions for a while but could never join in the chat because the mic on my gaming headphones didn't work properly and would create a ton of static. Finally got a replacement early last year though Smile
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:11 am

@CMC_Calamity I definitely remember you. I can remember you being so good in the Gears sessions without a mic. In the beginning I thought there was no way it would work without being able to communicate with you but the sessions went great!

Red Dead Redemption is a GREAT game! I put it off many times and when we finally started working on it, I couldn't believe I put it off for so long. There are a couple of achievements that are a pain in MP (mostly DLC stuff) but mainly because you need a certain amount of people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 pm