Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Hey guys come meet checo316

checo316
    checo316

Hey guys come meet checo316 Empty Hey guys come meet checo316

Post by checo316 Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey guys I am a 26 yr old gamer who plays a lot of different games i am sort of a completionist but I will start new games as i get bored of old ones. Have over 490 games between the Xbox 360 and Xbox one and currently standing at 57 % completion on trueachievements.com which is where i found your site posted. If u feel like messaging me please feel free my gamertag is checo316 and my phone is linked to my account so I will get your message pretty quick my Xbox is almost always on due to I have my cable and Netflix subscription hooked to it only night i cant really do much is Saturday night cause a good friend of mine only gets the weekends off and Saturday nights he comes over and spends the night gaming on whatever we want to play. We definitely have a few games we will need some other people to help with for example borderlands 2, gears games we can always use an extra teammate or two going thru on co-op, the division, and plenty of other games we really dislike playing with random people who don't talk. Thanks for taking the time to read this and sorry it is so long. checo316
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Hey guys come meet checo316 Empty Re: Hey guys come meet checo316

Post by JohnPicklewilly Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:02 am

Welcome!

Sounds like you have an extensive game collection.  We're currently getting together on Monday nights to boost Red Dead Redemption and Friday nights to boost fortifications in Gears of War 3 Horde.  No worries if you can't make those sessions.  Several of us love to play co-op and enjoy helping others chase down achievements.  We just started our annual to do list challenge.  The challenge consists of 100 randomly selected achievements from games you've started, but haven't completed.  You then have a year to complete those achievements.  It's a great way to whittle away at your backlog.  If you're interested in participating, let me know.  There are no prizes...just bragging rights and a smaller backlog!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Welcome checo! Sounds like your backlog is just about as bad as mine. Welcome to the community and we hope you find something that interests you here. Jump right in, the water is fine. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 am