Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

Another new guy!

bhogan1
    bhogan1
    Ticker

Another new guy! Empty Another new guy!

Post by bhogan1 Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:47 pm

G'day Everyone!

My name is Brad, and I'm a 32 year old father from North Carolina, with 4 daughters. I don't have a huge collection of games but I thoroughly enjoy co-op gaming, and currently just completed a first run through of Halo 5 with my Uncle Greg, or JohnPicklewilly, who many of you well know. I'm definitely a laid back gamer who is becoming more and more interested in achievement hunting and look forward to grinding some new titles, and maybe even trying to work through some older titles I've since stopped playing. I look forward to gaming with everyone so please feel free to add/message me (bhogan1). I'm sometimes flexible, but the majority of the time my girls have to be in bed first, which doesn't always allow me to fully invest my time until about 9:00 PM EST. Thanks for reading and Happy gaming!
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Another new guy! Empty Re: Another new guy!

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:12 am

Welcome to CGC! First of all, props to you for putting your girls/family first! I think you'll find that many of our group have families and prioritize them first. I enjoyed playing Halo 5 with you. I'm looking forward to a Legendary difficulty run through of Halo 5 with you and @kbeau73. I'm looking forward to lots of co-op gaming with you!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 am

Welcome to our group Brad! Your uncle is a class act and we were pretty regularly playing when my internet wasn't giving me issues. Hopefully the cable guy is going to fix that this evening. If not I'll be looking for another cable provider.

And kudos for putting your family first! Great values to have and it's very admirable. Looking forward to gaming with you. As a bonus, I normally play during that time period too! If we have community sessions we tend to play at 9PM so it looks like you'll be able to join in on the fun. Smile

Looking forward to chatting and gaming with you.
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi. Welcome to the gang.
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

Post by Plinking22 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Greetings ! If you're looking for friendly gaming you came to the right spot Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm