Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Gears of War 3: I've Done It All

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Gears of War 3: I've Done It All Empty Gears of War 3: I've Done It All

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:47 pm

• Secret Service - Most leader rescues in a match. Set up a private CTL match and make sure you're the one who rescues your leader most of the times in a match (or as soon as you get one rescue, quickly end the match).
    • Eye on the Prize - Most points earned inside the ring in a match. Just stay inside the ring all the time. Every second that goes by while you are inside is counting towards this ribbon.
    • Unlucky Bastard - Be the only player on you team to die in a round.
    • Vigilant - Win a match with 10+ kills and 0 deaths.
    • High ROI - Kill 5 enemies with a weapon you purchased.
    • Dewormer - Kill 3 Lambent Headsnakes. Make sure to shoot the Drudge in the stomach first so the Headsnake doesn't die immediately. Read note number 3 in the beginning of the guide.
    • Pruner - Sever 5 Lambent mutant arms. Read note number 3 in the beginning of the guide.
    • Pig Sticker - Retro charge 4 formers in one charge. Load a chapter with formers (Act 3, Chapter 5), pick up a Retro Lancer in the starting room and charge (hold B).

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:18 pm