Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Onward with the bean dive... 7-14-2016

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Onward with the bean dive... 7-14-2016 Empty Onward with the bean dive... 7-14-2016

Post by kbeau73 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:44 pm

So I'm still working on my bean dive and I'd have to say I'm at least halfway through if not more. I decided to work on my 360 collection first so it's been quite the grind. I've got some Kinect titles remaining along with a couple others that were purchased digitally and then I'll begin to work on my Xbox One collection.

Seeing all these games on my tag is nice but the work I have ahead of me is somewhat overwhelming. I know I'll never complete my backlog but if I can get most of it to 50%, I'll be a happy man. It did get me to thinking a bit more and I think I'm going to attempt to work on some MP achievements sooner rather than later. I'm hoping some of you are interested in doing the same. My goal is basically to get most if not all of the Multiplayer stuff done so that if by some chance the servers shut down, I'll be able to work on the games single player campaign. So if you are interested in doing this, let me know. I'd like to form some sort of gameplan and maybe make it a once a week thing. It's possible we could do a Tuesday night game once Dudette is done with Far Cry 2 but I'll have to look at our game lists again.

Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well on Monday so I missed our Gears 2 Annex session but I'm really wanting to finish that one up. I thought about attempting a Friday night session to work on it as well but I think we're making pretty good progress with Gears 3 so I don't want to derail that train.

I'm going to attempt to be on this evening so if you see me on and want to play something co-op, let me know. Otherwise I'll more than likely be working on my Bean Dive. (which I hope to finish up this weekend)

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:06 pm