Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

OK, I ll go first

xstaggerxleex
    Ticker

OK, I ll go first Empty OK, I ll go first

Post by xstaggerxleex Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Im in Seattle, WA, not much for MP unless is straight up boosting or GOW, I do love me some Horde. I mainly play on my X1. I like to boost and play co-op games the most. I am a stay at home Dad of 2 boys, I am on randomly throughout most days and on in most evenings. Hit me up for some boosting or co-op gaming fun!
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

OK, I ll go first Empty Re: OK, I ll go first

Post by Ms Dudette Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:54 pm

welcome to cgc. this is a great place to be w great people.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:03 am

xstaggerxleex wrote:Im in Seattle, WA, not much for MP unless is straight up boosting or GOW, I do love me some Horde. I mainly play on my X1. I like to boost and play co-op games the most. I am a stay at home Dad of 2 boys, I am on randomly throughout most days and on in most evenings. Hit me up for some boosting or co-op gaming fun!

Welcome to the club! Right now we're working on Gears 2 on Mon. Nights, Far Cry 2 on Tues. and Gears 3 on Fri. Nights. Otherwise I'm always willing to play some co-op rather than the tons on single player games I've got. Smile
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 am

Welcome! I'm glad you came to check us out! Like you, I love to play co-op and I'm not big on multij-player! I see we're already friends on TA and Xbox Live. So let me know if there are any achievements you need help with or a game you want some co-op help with. I'm not a great player but I like to have fun.
    Again, welcome!

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 am

JohnPicklewilly wrote:Welcome! I'm glad you came to check us out! Like you, I love to play co-op and I'm not big on multij-player! I see we're already friends on TA and Xbox Live. So let me know if there are any achievements you need help with or a game you want some co-op help with. I'm not a great player but I like to have fun.  
    Again, welcome!

Let's be fair here JPW... how many of us would be able to complete a single mission without directly killing someone in a game. :p
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 am

Well, since I'm the only one with that achievement . . . Rolling Eyes
    xstaggerxleex
    Ticker

Post by xstaggerxleex Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:59 am

its been a long time since I have had a group of people to play gears with... and halo, those are the only 2 games I will play some MP on... I miss gaming with people that dont suck, and I dont mean at gaming...

so more info on me, I am 38, almost 39, boys are 10 and 6, wife is a keeper as well, she doenst game much. I like to lift heavy weights and workout a lot... big Seahawks fan, I like most sports, only really follow football... I mainly stick to home, family and my loving xbox Wink
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Sent you a friend request on Facebook (from Greg Russell). By the way, your facebook link in your profile (to the left) doesn't work.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:23 pm

xstaggerxleex wrote:its been a long time since I have had a group of people to play gears with... and halo, those are the only 2 games I will play some MP on... I miss gaming with people that dont suck, and I dont mean at gaming...

so more info on me, I am 38, almost 39, boys are 10 and 6, wife is a keeper as well, she doenst game much. I like to lift heavy weights and workout a lot... big Seahawks fan, I like most sports, only really follow football... I mainly stick to home, family and my loving xbox Wink

I'll disregard the fact that your a Seahawks fan! :p

And I totally know what you mean about people that don't suck... it's hard to find quality people to game with. Glad you found us!
    xstaggerxleex
    Ticker

Post by xstaggerxleex Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:14 pm

John, I will fix that.

KB, I glossed over your sport team affiliation as well lol!
    xstaggerxleex
    Ticker

Post by xstaggerxleex Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:16 pm

so with the FB thing I was copy and pasting this

https://www.facebook.com/xstaggerxleex

when all I needed to enter was the xstaggerxleex part... kinda confused me for a second.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm