Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

Here to introduce myself

Brianm0214

Here to introduce myself Empty Here to introduce myself

Post by Brianm0214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello everyone,
    Name is Brian, 35 y/o firefighter/EMT from New Jersey. Have over 35 games 360 and one, also have a gamefly account so i can help out on some games. When i'm not at work, im usually playing xbox. On weekends im with my son usually ( every other weekend). Anyone looking to 100% games, just add me on xbox and wil be happy to play and help get closer to that completion of games.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Here to introduce myself Empty Re: Here to introduce myself

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Hey Brian,

I'm glad you found us. We have a really good group here!

We have a monthly challenge that some of us participate in where 5 achievements are drawn at random from your backlog of games. You then have until the end of the month to attempt to unlock those achievements. You can find out more about that here and sign up for it here.

We also have some game nights where we get together and boost/play some games. You can find out more about those here.

I have almost 300 games on the 360 and One. I am online frequently. I love to play co-op! I will send you a friend request on TrueAchievements and Xbox Live.

Welcome and I look forward to gaming with you!
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 pm

welcome to cgc.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 am

Welcome Brian, I don't think I'd really be able to add anything to whatever anyone said so far so I'll keep this short... welcome to CGC and we look forward to gaming with you soon! Right now we're doing a Social Monday night which lately has consisted of Gears 2 Annex, Red Faction: Guerrilla on Tuesday nights and Gears 3 on Friday nights.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:11 am