Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Back to Basics

FreakyRO
    FreakyRO
    CIC Officer

Back to Basics Empty Back to Basics

Post by FreakyRO Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Over the last month we've had a couple visitors staying with us in California. For the first three weeks or so my mother-in-law visited and the day she left my son came a visited for a week. Now, I love family, and I'm all for family first, but there is a little part of me that is glad to have back our home to ourselves. Since I'm a bit of a night owl I tend to be online during the night and wee hours of the morning. Well, it's tough to game when your mother-in-law is sleeping on the couch. Now that everybody is gone I'm going back to basics.

I haven't looked at my teeny list this month, so I need to hit that up. I want to get into some sessions here and on TA, and I started Sunset Overdrive. I'm not too far into it, but I think it's going to be fun. Defintiely not a cover shooter. It's more of a fast paced, frenetic, colorful shooter that doesn't take itself seriously. Again, sounds like fun.

Something else I need to work on is my goal for the year. I set a goal of 200K by the end of the year, and I'm a little behind. Hopefully I'll be able to hit it hard this month before we travel cross country. I'll be totally out of comission for a week or so on the road. It'll be difficult, but I think I can do it.

-F

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 pm