Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

To-Do List, Backlog and Viral Games

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

To-Do List, Backlog and Viral Games Empty To-Do List, Backlog and Viral Games

Post by kbeau73 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm

So I've been playing a bit of The Witcher 2 and while I was ready to count this as a bad game, I quickly got engulfed into the game. I wouldn't say it's a great game but it's definitely worth playing. I'm not a fan of the mechanics as they seem a bit clunky but the achievement on my To-Do List seems achievable now.

The other game I've been working on as part of the viral games thing on AchievementHounds.com is Ratatouille. Unfortunately this is a game I'm going to have to play through again because I missed a couple of missable achievements. There are a ton of collectables and while the controls / camera angles aren't fun on this one, it's also not a bad game. I'm not really a fan of the mini-games though. After I finish this one off I'm probably going to jump to Surf's Up... just not sure how much of a pain that one is going to be.

Greg and I worked through Veteran mode on Resident Evil 5 Desperate Escape the other night and it took forever. We ended up playing close to 5 hours but I'm guessing there were parts we could've gotten through much quicker. The other night we also started up Resident Evil 6 since Greg needed an achievement for his To-Do List. I'm looking forward to knocking off RE5 as I don't think I'll be working on the Versus DLC. I think Greg is on the fence... now if Mitch was interested... I might have to do it. Smile

More than likely I'll be working on games on my To-Do List while playing solo but something tells me Greg and I are going to be spending a lot of time in RE6 which is fine by me. We've come up with a little system as what we'd like to play next. RE6 was his pick... I'll have to come up with a list once we either complete RE6 or get far enough along where we are both satisfied.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:37 pm