Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

Hello There

ChiT0wnRedneck
    Ticker

Hello There Empty Hello There

Post by ChiT0wnRedneck Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:40 am

Hey there I joined up a year or so ago but some things got in the way and I was never able to join up with any of y'all in game hoping to change that real soon. I have a huge backlog around 200 games and keeps growing so chances are pretty decent if there is a game you want to play I probably have it. Gametag is the same as screen name feel free to add me I also have a PS4 PSN Id ChiT0wnItalitan they wouldn't let me use Redneck something about it being a naughty word.

Well a little about me I of course love video games and I'm a very big sports fan if you can't tell from my names a big Chicago sport's fan. I grew up in Northwest Indiana most of my life (close enough to Chicago so cut me a break) but had some brief stays in New York,Alabama,Tennessee and Florida. Alabama would have to be my favorite that was true country living step out my back door and shoot dinner... Not much else to say I'm on pretty much at different times throughout the day and evening look forward to gaming with y'all!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Hello There Empty Re: Hello There

Post by kbeau73 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:47 am

Welcome back man! We're basically running a GoW 2 Annex session on Monday nights at 9pm EST, Far Cry 2 at 7pm on Tuesdays and a GoW 3 session at 9pm on Fridays (this one might not happen though).

A couple of us are talking about our next game to tackle which will probably take some time to get to but games like Red Faction: Guerrilla, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Left 4 Dead 2 have been talked about. I'll have to check out your games on TA to see what we've got in common.

Hope to game with you soon!
    ChiT0wnRedneck
    Ticker

Post by ChiT0wnRedneck Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:09 am

I have Gears 2 and 3 just no DLC. Same with Far Cry 2 and Red Faction. Don't have the other two but I'm sure I can pick them up cheap. Game's I haven't started yet that won't show on TA Halo 5,GTA5,Rare Replay, Shadow of Mordor, The Division,,Borderlands 2&Pre Sequel and anything in the EA valut. I need more time.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 pm

ChiT0wnRedneck wrote:I have Gears 2 and 3 just no DLC. Same with Far Cry 2 and Red Faction. Don't have the other two but I'm sure I can pick them up cheap. Game's I haven't started yet that won't show on TA Halo 5,GTA5,Rare Replay, Shadow of Mordor, The Division,,Borderlands 2&Pre Sequel and anything in the EA valut. I need more time.

I think the Annex for Gears 2 is not a DLC achievement but I could be mistaken. As for Far Cry 2, we're just about done with it so I don't see the sessions lasting all that much longer but you're more than welcome to join in any sessions we have going on in the next couple of weeks. We'll probably hit up Red Faction next due to most of the Tuesday night crew having it.

I also have EA Access so if there are any games on there you'd like to play / boost.. just let me know. Out of the other you mentioned I have the Pre-Sequel and Shadows of Mordor but I don't believe there is any co-op or MP in that one?
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 pm

hi. welcome to the gang. or welcome back? ya idk.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you came back!

I grew up in southern Indiana. I currently live in Ohio.

I sent you a friend request on Live and on TA. I love playing co-op. Anytime you see me online, please feel free to message me if you'd like to play something.

Join us on one of our game nights so you can meet the gang. We have a lot of fun while we grind out some of those achievements.

I look forward to gaming with you soon!
    xstaggerxleex
    Ticker

Post by xstaggerxleex Sun May 01, 2016 12:04 pm

I Need to get in on that annex stuff, I already have 3/8... I am 95% done with GOW2, gonna have to wrap this up me thinks... oh and welcome back and hello

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:35 pm