Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

November 2016

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

November 2016 Empty November 2016

Post by JohnPicklewilly Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:42 pm

I accomplished a good bit last month.  I managed to knock out quite a few achievements.  I played through Valiant Hearts.  I have only one more achievement to unlock in that game.  It requires you to complete a loooooong series of quick time events without making any mistakes.  Mad   I am nearly finished with Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell.  There are only a few more achievements to unlock in that game.  I played through Medal of Honor.  Great game!  I look forward to getting back to that game.  I played some Band Hero as well.  I really like the music games.  I knocked some of the achievements off of my to do list.  I also kept my streak going!  Here's my summary for last month:
    November 2016 Summary_nov_161205_zpsibxfzksz

I started playing Borderlands The PreSequel on the 360.  I had forgotten how funny and much fun the Borderlands games are.  I'm greatly enjoying our Minecraft sessions on Monday and Friday nights.  I could play that game every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it.  I will continue to keep my streak going as long as reasonably possible.  I'm also going to try and knock some more achievements off my to do list.  Here is an update to backlog stats:
    November 2016 Stats_161205_zpsmpybkytm

Happy Gaming!
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

November 2016 Empty Re: November 2016

Post by Plinking22 Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:11 am

JohnPicklewilly wrote: ...  I could play that game every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it...  

That's how I feel about ESO, which is why I don't pop many achievements these days.
    Well done you old streaker geek
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:49 am

I've also been having a lot of fun with the Minecraft sessions. I think we all picked a good game for December. Very curious to see what January looks like but I'm sure it's going to be a good one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:56 pm