Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

Hello everyone!

johnErage
    johnErage

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by johnErage Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm a 31 y/o single dad to a son who loves games just like me. With time spent with working and being with him, it's restrictive to hang out with friends (thus, making life a little less stressful). Just wanted to say "Hi" and look forward to gaming with others. I'm not competitive and I love making a new friend(s) {if I remember how, LOL}
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Ms Dudette Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:14 am

Hi. Welcome to the gang. This is an extremely friendly place
    johnErage
    johnErage

Post by johnErage Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:01 am

Ms Dudette wrote:Hi. Welcome to the gang. This is an extremely friendly place

Thank You, finally saw a site with Chill gamers
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:59 am

Welcome! I think you'll find us to be a laid back group of gamers. We enjoy gaming without stressing about winning. We do like to chase down and unlock achievements!

We have game nights on Monday and Friday nights. On those nights we get together and play and/or boost a game. This month we're playing Sunset Overdrive and Minecraft. You're welcome to join us. We start at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and try to finish up around 11:00.

I tried to find you on TrueAchievements and on Xbox Live but was unsuccessful. Let me know what your gamertag is or send me a friend request so we can get together and play. Some of us get together for some co-op gaming and boosting on evenings the group isn't playing . I'm a huge fan of co-op gaming!

I see you're not to far from me. I'm just south of you in Middletown OH, near Dayton. I'm one of the "senior" members of the group. My kids are about your age.

Welcome to the group. I look forward to playing together!
    johnErage
    johnErage

Post by johnErage Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank You! Yeah, I'm still working on getting my things together so I can fully go back to gaming again!!!
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 am

johnErage wrote:I'm a 31 y/o single dad to a son who loves games just like me. With time spent with working and being with him, it's restrictive to hang out with friends (thus, making life a little less stressful). Just wanted to say "Hi" and look forward to gaming with others. I'm not competitive and I love making a new friend(s) {if I remember how, LOL}

Welcome to our group! This group was put together for gamers like you. There is a small group of us that play pretty regularly on Monday and Friday nights. This week we're doing Minecraft tonight (Monday) and Sunset Overdrive on Friday.

If I might ask, where did you find out about us?
    johnErage
    johnErage

Post by johnErage Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:36 pm

I was interested in joining a group of gamers that weren't so competitive and arrogant. Finding this group was pretty simple, thanks to Google and some key words.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Well, we are definitely not arrogant. We all like to have fun and take our gaming very casual-like!
    Das_Fura
    Das_Fura

Post by Das_Fura Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Welcome. These are great people to hang with and hunt down achievements or game completions.
    We focus on Games with Gold games for Mondays & Fridays to include the most people and everyone does their own thing the rest of the week.
    If you can post a list of games you have or are working on, people usually match up to work on them on off nights.
    I'd suggest signing up on Trueachievements.com (if you haven't already). We sometime set up sessions there to fill a short lobby.
    Posting your Gamertag would also be good Cool . See ya around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 am