Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

5 posters

doughboyee... checking in

doughboyee
    Viral Games Manager

doughboyee... checking in Empty doughboyee... checking in

Post by doughboyee Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey guys, I'm glad to find another gaming group to join into. I am another immigrant from the Achievement Hounds Podcast message boards. If you were there previously, I was on 3 of the "community shows" and many of the "this week on sale" shows. Currently, I am an active member of the Zed 2 Zed Podcast community. I have been on their show once and just recorded my second episode dropping this week. I am a father of two little ones that considers himself a casual gamer. I am also very involved with Extra Life, the charity gaming marathon, as both a participant and active member of the Philadelphia Guild. I hope to both continue involvement in the Viral Games and general gaming with the community.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

doughboyee... checking in Empty Re: doughboyee... checking in

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:07 am

Hey man, welcome to the club! We hope that you're able to find something here in which you might like to take part in but if it's only Viral Games, that is fine too. Smile We're a very casual bunch here and right now we've been working on Assassin's Creed III on Monday and Friday nights. I normally will put up a session on here (not on TA) so if it works for you, we'd love to have you. We haven't decided what we are going to get into next but something tells me it's not going to take us too long to get through AC III.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 am

Welcome to CGC! I'm always looking for more folks with which to play some co-op. I like all types of games. I'm online most evenings (Eastern). Give me a holler if you'd like to play something!
    techjedi
    techjedi
    Delta-One

Post by techjedi Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:44 am

Welcome! As a father of 3, I solidly consider myself a casual gamer. We've toyed with the idea of doing podcasts or gaming streams, but typically we're all too busy to really organize anything. Plus, I have too many things going on between work, family, and my plethora of hobbies.
    ozbuffinatic
    ozbuffinatic

Post by ozbuffinatic Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 pm

g'day and welcome to the site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:20 am