Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

OK, here goes.

CompleteKurisu
    CompleteKurisu

OK, here goes. Empty OK, here goes.

Post by CompleteKurisu Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 pm

My gamertag is CompleteKurisu, and I am a 38yo gamer with an insane backlog thanks to years of DotW impulse purchases on Xbox Live. I am looking for other guys over 30 to do some boosting and some legitimate gaming on older 360 titles with. I will post a list of my backlog later on this week, it will take some time writing all of that down, though. I started over 400 games on this gamertag, but I have 300 more that I have not even really touched yet. I want to build up a decent completion percentage before I spend any more of my cash on games - at least, that is what my AA sponsor wants me to do at this point. Heh. Rolling Eyes

So, hopefully I can be a part of this community. Thanks for having me.
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

OK, here goes. Empty Re: OK, here goes.

Post by Ms Dudette Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Welcome to the gang. This is the right place to be.

btw...girls allowed right?
    CompleteKurisu
    CompleteKurisu

Post by CompleteKurisu Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Ms Dudette wrote:Welcome to the gang. This is the right place to be.

btw...girls allowed right?

Sure, girls are allowed. No need to discriminate, I just want to have a good time with good people, and it's hard to find that with randoms who act like they have not graduated from middle school when they were supposed to.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:23 pm

CompleteKurisu wrote:My gamertag is CompleteKurisu, and I am a 38yo gamer with an insane backlog thanks to years of DotW impulse purchases on Xbox Live.  I am looking for other guys over 30 to do some boosting and some legitimate gaming on older 360 titles with.  I will post a list of my backlog later on this week, it will take some time writing all of that down, though.  I started over 400 games on this gamertag, but I have 300 more that I have not even really touched yet.  I want to build up a decent completion percentage before I spend any more of my cash on games - at least, that is what my AA sponsor wants me to do at this point.  Heh.  Rolling Eyes

So, hopefully I can be a part of this community.  Thanks for having me.

You know, I don't spend a lot of time looking for new members so I think it's pretty amazing that I found your post on TA. As I was reading it I kept thinking to myself how great a fit you would be with us. I'm about to turn 45 later this month but I can get along with most people as long as they aren't spewing hatred or swearing like crazy. Don't tell anyone but I'm a Christian and while I don't always portray a good Christian, I try. Smile

Much like yourself I have a backlog that is way bigger than I would like. I too suffer from the Deals of the Week. Just ask @JohnPicklewilly.. he tends to remind me that just because a game is under $5 bucks, doesn't mean I HAVE to buy it. lol

Speaking of @JohnPicklewilly , he and I recently created a spreadsheet with all games we share and it's our mission to get through as many of the online required games in an effort to avoid any potential server closings. We recently started this but we're looking for people for the following games...

Uno (Xbox 360) - need 1 or 2 people
    Saints Row - need 2 more although with you and @bhogan1 (if he buys the game) we will have enough
    Call of Duty 3 - need 6 more
    Gears of War - need 4 more (we are NOT going for Seriously!!!) Razz
    Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

I think you'll find this group fun. I'm planning on being on this evening and will add you as a friend. If you have Lost Planet we'd love to have you but if not, might just be nice to say hi! Smile
    CompleteKurisu
    CompleteKurisu

Post by CompleteKurisu Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:31 pm

I have Lost Planet Colonies, I'm not sure which edition of Lost Planet you plan on playing, I am aware that there are two different versions of the first game, though.

I am down for some Gears of War. Especially looking for somebody who is patient enough to do an Insane co-op playthrough with me. Dom's AI is suicidal and I end up getting killed trying to revive him all the time. >_<

I own Saints Row and Uno (Xbox 360), so I will be able to help with those two games.

Thanks for having me here. Smile
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:02 am

I am not currently participating in the Monday sessions because in halo 4 I already have the achievements, and they have enough people. The Friday session, I didn’t want to start the game yet.
    I offer my help to all...so If there is anything you need or want, by all means please let me know. I will try the best I can to help you.
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:01 am

Good morning and welcome!

I'm glad you're joining our community here! We are indeed a collection of laid back gamers that own way more games than we'll ever play but have fun trying to. Feel free to join us on our Monday or Friday night game sessions. We always have room for more. We do like to chase down those achievements and have a lot of fun doing so. I'm usually on about every evening. I love co-op gaming and play a good bit with @kbeau73 and @bhogan1.

I have Gears of War and would be happy to do an Insane run through with you. I sent you a friend request on TA and Xbox Live. We can work out when you'd like to get started on that. I'm not a skilled gamer. But I do like to have fun. If you have other games I can help out with, I'll be happy to do so.

Again welcome! I look forward to gaming with you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:54 am