Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

February 2018 Goals

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

February 2018 Goals Empty February 2018 Goals

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:08 am

So I'm going to keep this one short and simple... I've been assigning myself goals every month and I'm going to continue on with that. My goals may not be tough but this is more about keeping me focused and giving me direction when I'm not playing co-op or MP.

For Feb I've chosen Refunct, Batman Telltale game and The Bridge to be completed. These aren't overly daunting but they annoy me because they "easy" gamerscore and just an added number to my backlog. If I can complete these 3 I'll be a happy man. Smile

I also have been focusing on sports games... more specifically NHL. I will be logging in every day to gain pucks but that will probably be my extent for now. Unless I can talk @ChiT0wnRedneck into working on these with me. I put a lot of work into NHL 15 and I'm basically 2 achievements away from calling this one done. I will also be starting up Fifa 15 and Madden 15 to knock off as much as I can on those. If anyone has them and wants to work on them, let me know.

2018 completions
    6180 The Moon
    The Bug Butcher
    Captain America: Super Soldier
    Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
    Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    NBA Playgrounds

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:52 pm