Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

Apologies to all

mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Apologies to all Empty Apologies to all

Post by mortioccini Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

I apologize for suddenly disappearing, been through a struggle but am coming out of it. Not sure what my recent future plans are but I do have a job and a place lined up. So I'll hopefully be able to join you guys permanently next week or the week after. Miss you guys and hope to know more of yall. God Bless !!!
    mrtnmitchell
    mrtnmitchell
    CIC Officer

Apologies to all Empty Re: Apologies to all

Post by mrtnmitchell Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

No need to apologize life happens. Once everything is back on track for you jump back in with us for some awesome achievement hunting. Very Happy Very Happy
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:48 pm

mrtnmitchell wrote:No need to apologize life happens. Once everything is back on track for you jump back in with us for some awesome achievement hunting. Very Happy Very Happy
    +1
    mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Post by mortioccini Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 am

Thank you guys for understanding. Going to try to get a headset for the xb1 and the 2 games you're persuing this month. I should know by the middle of this week if I can make it this Friday.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:31 am

Yeah man, no worries at all. We all have things going on, there is no need to apologize. Here's to hoping things work out for you and we'll welcome your attendance when / if you can join us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:56 am