Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

3 posters

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses!

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! Empty Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses!

Post by JohnPicklewilly Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:06 pm

My last blog update was only a little over a week ago.  However, I'm going to try and update the blog twice a month.  It's good to have goals, eh.  I've played very little since my last update on April 7th.  With the warmer weather comes yard work and other home maintenance.  I've also decided to take up playing my guitar again.  I know . . . Excuses! Excuses!  

Because I'm a data analyst (or, more accurately, because I'm extremely anal) I've decided to track those statistics that are important to me.  You might notice that I picked up another game for my backlog.   No    Here are my stats:

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! 20160415_stats_zpsy1wl8npp

I've managed to pop a whopping two achievements so far this month in two different games.  Here's a summary of my activity for April:

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! 20160415_summary_zpsvwjhyq17
    Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! 20160415_played_zpsssu6tebk

Here are my gaming goals for the near future:

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! 20160415_goals_zpseraolqc3

Game on, folks!  Let's have some fun!  Very Happy
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! Empty Re: Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses!

Post by kbeau73 Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:53 am

Because I just have to know... Which game did you add to your backlog?
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses! Empty Re: Mid April Update - Excuses! Excuses!

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 am

Sadly, I can't remember. I believe it was one of the Games with Gold freebies.
    Plinking22
    Plinking22
    CIC Officer

Post by Plinking22 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 am

Your "excuses" are valid reasons, I'm loving the longer days - the yard/home maintenance is even worth it just to be rid of the snow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 am