Weekend wrap-up / update...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekend wrap-up / update...

So over the weekend I didn't get a whole lot of gaming in but I was finally able to finish off Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. The last couple of achievements were really grindy but all in all, I really enjoyed this game and it wasn't too tough.

Unfortunately I've got a backlog of games that I've got to get to before playing anything else. These include...

• The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure
  • Cars Mater-National
  • Tornado Outbreak
  • Prototype 2

Once I've completed these I plan on going back to Rage most likely. I'm only like 4 levels from the end of the game on my nightmare walkthrough and then I can maybe bribe Greg & Mitch into playing this one with me to mop up. Once that had been completed, I'm not really sure which direction I'll take. All of these games though will take a back seat to any boosting sessions we regularly have. (Gears 2, Far Cry 2 & Gears 3)

Not much else going on, just hoping for a very productive Annex session tonight but we'll see how that goes.

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down