Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Still a work in progress...

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Still a work in progress...  Empty Still a work in progress...

Post by kbeau73 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:09 am

I haven't been able to put a lot of time into my bean dive lately but I'm getting there. I'm pretty close to finishing up the 360 games and then it's onto the Xbox One games which I don't think will be all that bad.

I've made a decision though, I think I'm going to focus my attempts at boosting games with MP first and foremost. That way I can knock the stuff out and won't have to worry about servers or anything like that. Ideally I'd like to have a partner to work on these with but if no one is willing, I'll attempt to find some peeps from TA.

This weekend I worked on the BD a little after our Friday session but I was pretty tired so that didn't last long. Saturday the wife and I played some Lego Hobbit and called it an early night. Last night I was able to dive a couple of games before playing some more Lego with the wife and then went to bed to watch a couple of episodes of Bones.

Tonight I think we're going to the church softball game (unless its cancelled due to thunderstorms in the area) and then I'll hop on for some Gears 2 or whatever we're going to work on.

Happy Monday y'all!
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Still a work in progress...  Empty Re: Still a work in progress...

Post by JohnPicklewilly Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:21 am

What MP games do you plan to start with? I might be willing to do some boosting.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:35 am

JohnPicklewilly wrote:What MP games do you plan to start with?  I might be willing to do some boosting.

Anything really, just something that I have in common with CGC members... I'd rather attempt the easier single boosting partner games first but I'm really open to anything. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:35 pm