Still a work in progress...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still a work in progress...

I haven't been able to put a lot of time into my bean dive lately but I'm getting there. I'm pretty close to finishing up the 360 games and then it's onto the Xbox One games which I don't think will be all that bad.

I've made a decision though, I think I'm going to focus my attempts at boosting games with MP first and foremost. That way I can knock the stuff out and won't have to worry about servers or anything like that. Ideally I'd like to have a partner to work on these with but if no one is willing, I'll attempt to find some peeps from TA.

This weekend I worked on the BD a little after our Friday session but I was pretty tired so that didn't last long. Saturday the wife and I played some Lego Hobbit and called it an early night. Last night I was able to dive a couple of games before playing some more Lego with the wife and then went to bed to watch a couple of episodes of Bones.

Tonight I think we're going to the church softball game (unless its cancelled due to thunderstorms in the area) and then I'll hop on for some Gears 2 or whatever we're going to work on.

Happy Monday y'all!

Delta-One

http://casualgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down