Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

2 posters

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress

JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress Empty Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress

Post by JohnPicklewilly Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:18 am

4/19/2016 - I completed the USAS - 12 this evening.  I an currently working on the SAW M-249.  I have ten more weapons to complete.

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress Far_Cry_2_Soldier_Of_Misfortune_zpsjbgmmxce
    JohnPicklewilly
    JohnPicklewilly
    Delta-One

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress Empty Re: Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress

Post by JohnPicklewilly Wed May 11, 2016 1:06 pm

I completed the M249 Saw last night.  I'm now working on the Eagle.  See progress below:

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress Far_Cry_2_Soldier_Of_Misfortune_zpsmsxuygxi
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress Empty Re: Far Cry 2 - Soldier of Fortune Progress

Post by kbeau73 Wed May 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Those aren't bad at all... even the 250 kills would probably only take a couple of turns. Especially if we're able to get Mitch to a point where he can de-rank. Then you guys could basically shoot us ALL the time. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 am