Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

December Update

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

December Update Empty December Update

Post by kbeau73 Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:42 pm

So the Minecraft sessions have been a blast. We've been creating a world that anywhere from 4 to 8 of us are working on. I think we've made a lot of progress but there is still so much to do. I find these sessions aren't so much about achievements but rather just creating and having a good time. Went mining with @JohnPicklewilly a couple of times and it's always fun to see where you end up. Last night we almost ended up in the chicken coop. The night before I tunneled my way into the middle of a lake. At some point I'm going to want to jump into the nether but I don't want to do it and get killed.

Other than Minecraft, I've finished off Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell with Greg. I believe he has a couple of achievements needed to complete it but I'm hoping he'll allow me to help him. This was a fun game, it almost makes me want to jump back into the realm of Re-Elected but I think that is going to have to wait until I've completed more of my To-Do List.

Speaking of the To-Do List, I've knocked off a couple more achievements. One was from Lego Hobbit which I was playing with my wife, another was beating Chapter 5 in Dark Sector which I enjoyed and would like to get back to some day. I also knocked off a couple of other achievements that were easier. This past weekend I started working on Dark Souls II and could easily see myself being drawn into that world. I'm not sure exactly where the achievement I need is located but I have a feeling I might spend a little more time in this one than I want to at the moment. I also would like to start working on Dead Island Riptide with @mrtnmitchell so I've got my work cut out for me. And on the top of all that, I've got Megmind, Wanted:Weapons of Fate, Saw, Looney Tunes and Terminator Salvation to work on. (I think I need to take a week off from work) Smile

Looking forward to Friday's session but Friday seems so far away! Not sure what my gaming schedule is going to be for the rest of the week but there are Boston Bruins games on Wed & Thurs night so I'm thinking I won't be on until later if at all.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 am