Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Randomness update...

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Randomness update... Empty Randomness update...

Post by kbeau73 Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Just some random thoughts / topics...

Going to see Rogue One tomorrow night with @techjedi and some other friends.

Been loving playing Minecraft in our sessions. Looking forward to hopefully knocking them off our list but I sense time will be running short. Especially because I don't really know how long it'll take to get some of the remaining achievments.

Console-shared with my buddy Christian and snagged Overwatch, Evolve, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, The Division and a NHL 17. The plan going forward for my buddy and I is to share the cost of games.

Haven't really played much of my backlog with the exception some Dark Souls II and Lego Hobbit. Would like to get back to my backlog but I've got some "borrowed" games that I need to start working on soon. I have a feeling that Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal is going to be a rather unpleasant experience. :p

Christmas is just around the corner and money is tight so it looks like the wife and I will be working overtime on getting gifts and such! You know, like December 23rd when I get paid and I get my bonus! Smile

I reached my realistic goal of 200k this year but fell short in my aspirations of 215k by Jan. 1. For next year I'm going to go with another goal of 50k which would bring my total gamerscore up just under 260k. I think I'm sitting at 207k right now.

Other than that, nothing else is new besides hockey cutting into my gaming time which I'm not really liking at the moment. :p

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:44 am