Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

4 posters

Huge update

mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Huge update Empty Huge update

Post by mortioccini Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to play in a long time. I've been working on getting my life together. I finally have a set schedule at work and this includes me getting 40 hours a week while having Sun, Mon and Tues off so I will he able to join you guys Monday nights. I recently moved into my own place Jan 4th so I'm still trying to settle in which may take a month or two. And I'm also getting promoted to a manager at work. Recently, I've been building up my gamerscore and playing a ton of ow. I also recently bought cod ghost, syndicate, the dishonored series and gtav. So if any of you have any of those id be down for hunting achievements.
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Huge update Empty Re: Huge update

Post by kbeau73 Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:47 am

I have some of those but none are really high on my priority list.. I'd be more than happy to work on anything you might need though. Right now we are working on Aegis Wing then we'll be making the jump into Halo 3 I think.
    mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Post by mortioccini Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Ok, I have both of those. Question for Halo 3, do You plan on doing it on the 360 version, and will this include the dlc? I know i purchased them way back but for some reason it wasn't working when I started halo 3 with a friend again a year ago. Or will we be going through the Halo 3 series on the master chief collection? I have most if not all the campaign achievements for the 360, so ill be willing to help on those, I believe I just need the multiplayer achievements.
    P.S. I plan on joining you guys the first Monday in Feb if that's ok
    kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

Post by kbeau73 Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:36 pm

mortioccini wrote:Ok, I have both of those. Question for Halo 3, do You plan on doing it on the 360 version, and will this include the dlc? I know i purchased them way back but for some reason it wasn't working when I started halo 3 with a friend again a year ago. Or will we be going through the Halo 3 series on the master chief collection? I have most if not all the campaign achievements for the 360, so ill be willing to help on those, I believe I just need the multiplayer achievements.
    P.S. I plan on joining you guys the first Monday in Feb if that's ok

There has been a slight change of plans... looks like we're going to jump into Crysis 2 when we've finished up with Aegis Wing... (probably a couple of sessions left.. maybe only 1)

And of course it's ok for you to join. Smile
    mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Post by mortioccini Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:58 pm

Kk, I've never played any of those games before, so it may be a bit more challenging for me. You can count me in on Mondays starting the first mon in Feb. I'm excited to start play in with y'all again
    CallSign IceMan
    CallSign IceMan
    Ticker

Post by CallSign IceMan Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:44 pm

mortioccini wrote:Kk, I've never played any of those games before, so it may be a bit more challenging for me. You can count me in on Mondays starting the first mon in Feb. I'm excited to start play in with y'all again

Look forward to meeting & playing with ya.
    mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Post by mortioccini Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Likewise. It'll be nice playing with y'all
    Ms Dudette
    Ms Dudette
    CIC Officer

Post by Ms Dudette Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Welcome back