Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

August 23, 2018 - Need more time in a day...

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

August 23, 2018 - Need more time in a day... Empty August 23, 2018 - Need more time in a day...

Post by kbeau73 Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:56 am

Since deciding I'd like to work on my backlog by playing the oldest published games first I've made some decent progress. I started playing Kameo which is #1 on my list of oldest games and it's been fun. I really enjoy the game and not having to follow a walkthrough is great. There have been some boss battles where I ran into some issues but with the help of some guides they became non-issues. I'm almost at the end of the campaign which means I'll then focus on the Co-Op and Score Attacks (which require another person) While the graphics aren't the best I have enjoyed the story I've heard so far. I've got to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to working on this game but I've been pleasantly surprised. Once I finish the campaign I'll probably move onto the next game during my single player time.

I've also been playing (and occasionally boosting) Evolve with @mrtnmitchell and it's been a lot of fun. We ran into some difficulties with the Defend game mode so we've decided to switch off wins allowing each other to boost the weapons. I think I only need 1 revive with Daisy as I'm playing the trapper. Once I get her to Elite level I'm not sure if I'm going to move onto the next Trapper or change to another class. I also reached Level 20 I think it was so I'm halfway there. I've heard the leveling will get really slow from here on in. I think that perhaps Mitch and I should do the Evacuation mode as we would get more xp. Also the modes of defend, rescue and hunt could be worked on at the same time. We could even set it up so we alternate being the Monster. Perhaps this is something we'll work on next week. I've still got to determine which class I'm going with next. (if I don't play as another trapper)

Friday nights we've been working through Gears: Judgement and it's been going well. I believe we got @JohnPicklewilly through the 1 level and we are 1 or 2 chapters away from doing the same for me. Mitch has been gracious enough to help us as he's already completed everything on Insane mode. Some chapters are tougher than others. Still not looking forward to the Normandy beach landing-like level. There is no place to hide. lol

Work is calling so I need to cut this short, until next time my friends.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:54 pm