Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

March 3, 2019

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

March 3, 2019 Empty March 3, 2019

Post by kbeau73 Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 pm

It's time for an update, I'll likely attempt to update this more often. As of right now, I think my last entry was from the Summer and it's almost Spring! lol

Let me start off with what our group has been playing on Monday and Friday evenings. We had been working on Dungeon Siege III, Minecraft, Aegis Wing and now Halo 3. A few of us were able to finish off Dungeon Siege III but some of us still need some achievements left. I have some saves but I don't think I have everything. I'm more than willing to help anyone that needs it but it's up to you to contact me to set up a day / time. Minecraft we worked on and most of us finished it but some couldn't make the sessions so again, I'm more than willing to help out if anyone needs anything.Aegis Wing we played as a group and were able to knock off 11/12 achievements... the only ones we weren't able to do was scoring 185k points but we were lucky enough to have salut allo help us out. That guy is a god at Aegis Wing. That brings us to our next game... Halo 3. As a group we worked on the Meta Scoring and I believe we were able to knock those achievements off for those that played with us. We moved onto some of the Social Playlist stuff but have been getting the same 2 maps. We jumped into the MP this past week but we had a random that wasn't really helping the cause. I've got a session up for next Monday (March 11th) and we're going to try to legitimately boost this one. It shouldn't take long if we can keep to the same 6 people. If not, I'm content to move on.

Now, what have I been playing when I'm not playing with CGC... I've been doing a lot of easy game completions to attempt to boost my gamerscore. I also have been tracking my game completions for the New Year and so far I've got the following completions in 2019...

InnerSpace
    ACA NEOGEO FOOTBALL FRENZY
    Sigi - A Fart for Melusina
    Storm Boy
    Snooker Nation Championship
    Toby: The Secret Mine
    Coffin Dodgers
    Aegis Wing
    Riptide GP: Renegade
    Defense Grid: The Awakening
    The Gardens Between The Gardens Between

My recent kick has been Forza Horizon 4 and I've been having a great time with it. I'm getting a little closer to a completion but still have some grinding to do. I think what the killer is going to be is the drifting... I absolutely stink at drifting... that might keep me from getting a completion. I'm hoping not but again, I'm ok if I don't complete this one. I might even be tempted to buy the DLC since I've been enjoying it so much. I've also been working on getting the Master Collector Achievement in NHL 15... that would put me 1 achievement short of a completion. Otherwise I've just been jumping around in my single player time... no real progress on my backlog. Still wanting to make some progress on making my list shrink rather than get bigger. Razz

That about sums it up for now... will update more in a couple of days I think!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm