Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

Change of Plans March (2nd) update

mortioccini
    mortioccini
    Ticker

Change of Plans March (2nd) update Empty Change of Plans March (2nd) update

Post by mortioccini Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Due to some current events I've had to change up a few plans. I didn't have access to my game collection cause I was staying at a friends. Long story short, friend, roommate and myself couldn't afford the raise in the rent, so we all went back to our natural habitats. . So it may be awhile before I can get constant internet access again. I'm hoping the beginning of June.

Finish -- Nier -- (next) --The Witcher 2 <---- This hasn't changed
    Working On -- Minecraft xbox 360e -- (next) --Mass Effect
    Complete -- Dishonored --(next) --Borderlands
    MP/online -- n/a --(next) --na

Finish - to finish the main campaign.
    Working On - games I have less than half the ta/gs in aka 345/1000 (not including DLC unless I own it) or still need to do multiple play-throughs for collectibles, level ups, difficulty setting etc.
    Complete - to get all achievements in.
    MP/online - Multiplayer/online Achievements.                                                                      

I plan on updating at least twice a month. The beginning of each month, and each time a status changes. Thanks for reading, Peace!!![rock]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:22 am