Casual Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Xbox Gaming Community.

We will be playing Burnout Paradise on Monday evenings and Strange Brigade on Friday evenings starting at 9pm Eastern

July 22, 2016 Still diving...

kbeau73
    kbeau73
    Delta-One

July 22, 2016 Still diving... Empty July 22, 2016 Still diving...

Post by kbeau73 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 am

I'm thinking this is going to be a very short blog entry. Not a whole heck of a lot going on here although I did pop a couple of achievements before work and both of them are part of my bean dive.. I think the total games dived is 92 now and I've still got my Xbox One games to do.

The plan is to work on my Xbox One games this evening before or after our session. Although if anyone is staying on after the session, I'd much rather work on something co-op or MP. I think I've lost count of the Xbox One games I have to dive but I'm guessing there could be somewhere in the range of 30-40 more games to go.

Due to the bean dive I haven't been playing many games, I mean actually playing them for fun. Greg and I did do a little of the Resident Evil 5 Desperate Escape the other night though. It wasn't too bad but there were a TON of guys to kill and not a whole heck of a lot of ammo. This one may be challenging on professional but I have a feeling if we run through it, we're going to do better.

Got the Gears 3 session tonight.. will most likely work on Ribbons unless we get a fifth person then I'd suggest working on the Guardian maps for Forces of Nature I believe. This is a date weekend so I'll probably be online playing Lego tomorrow early afternoon with the wife and then again Sunday afternoon. We're looking for something else to play but she's not all that into the Lego Harry Potter series.

Catch y'all later!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm